Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Coming Soon...



I am very lucky to be doing just that!  I truly love working with authors and helping them bring their stories and their dreams to life.  

Many manuscripts have crossed my desk in the last twelve years, and the biggest thing I still see authors struggling with are the concepts of Telling versus Showing and Deeper Point of View...

I swear I just sensed a mass of writers inhale and cringe all at the same time LOL.  

Well, fear no more!  

I am currently working on a blog series that will break down these issues, show how to look for "buzz" words/phrases/paragraphs, and how to fix them.  I have helped a lot of authors understand these concepts and take their stories to the next level, and it is my dream to help a LOT more...maybe even my mission.

My goal is to have the first post up for this series by the end of October.  So if you or someone you know is confused with the concepts of Telling versus Showing and Deeper POV, please let them know and feel free to spread the word to keep on eye on this blog for explanations, understanding, and hopefully a little fun while we're at it. 😁



©bystacydawn
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

☮ I'd love to have you visit me on social media and at my website! Links on the side 💟


No comments:

Post a Comment