Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2019

Walking into 2019

I hope everyone had a good start to their new year!

I have been "filling the well" as they say and taking a bit of time off after a pretty gung-ho end of last year.  But I am slowly putting things together and will have the regular Writing Wednesdays tips and topics starting up again shortly, as well as working on the Demystifying Deeper POV ebook to have ready as one of my main goals this year.


Speaking of goals, here is another BIG one!


Okay, let's be honest for a minute, I am not actually, physically walking across Canada LOL. But I have made this journal spread so I can keep track of my steps to see how long it would take me and as intensive to move more every day.  I will share my progress province to province on some of the Sunday Funday posts 😁

What are your hopes/goals for this year?  Remember, big or little, something to focus toward helps pave the path to follow your dreams.


2 comments:

  1. I've recently discovered the benefits of actually writing down my goals (and breaking them into smaller, achievable chunks) - yeah, it only took me 50+ years to get that message. I'm actually making progress toward my big goals by just taking those small steps every day, and I get immense satisfaction from crossing off tasks on my to-do list. Speaking of steps, I love your "Walk Across Canada" idea! When you get to Nova Scotia, give me a call, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome, Luanna! Good for you, and great advice. And, LOL, I will definitely make sure to say Hi as I pass through...you just gave me another incentive to get there :)

      Delete