Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2018

Introducing...




I thought it about time I “officially” introduce my original characters I’ve posted on a few occasions here (more on Instagram).

P.J. (Peace Joy) Love is a bit of a throwback hippie and, like most of us, just trying to stay positive in this crazy world. Hartly is her lovable rescue mutt, pretty laid back, and a cuddle hound. They began as part of an art challenge and blossomed from there. Sure, maybe you could say there’s a little bit of me in her...but I like to hope there’s a bit more Peace Joy Love in me ☮️😄💖.

So, what’s in store for the happy hippie and her pup? Watch for a fun collaboration she will be involved in with some amazing ladies, and then I’m thinking a little three part “vacation” series might be fun, too.  I'll post some here on Sunday Fundays so stay tuned!


©bystacydawn
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🙋Don't forget to check out my links at the side to visit me on social media and at my website! 💟


No comments:

Post a Comment