Pages

Friday, October 18, 2019

Li'l Pears of Sunshine: The World needs more YOU


Why does society make it that if you don’t match, you don’t fit in? If you aren’t wearing the right style, or aren’t the right size, or think the same way, then you just don’t measure up…what is with that!?

What fun is there in everyone being exactly the same? Yes, it hurts to feel left out or put down for thinking/acting/dressing/doing differently, believe me, I know, but it took me far too long to realize I was/am just fine the way I am. Great, in fact, because when I finally stopped trying to be just like “them” and especially the way “they” wanted me to be, I found the happy, grateful, unique person I was meant to be.

Respectfully, people have their own lives to lead, and in whichever way they choose, but that doesn’t mean we have to follow their path, take their dark nasty and put downs, or can’t live life in the sunshine, full of hope and positivity, with a grateful heart, in our own amazingly unique way.

So hey, Sunshine, hold your head high and just be your sunny self, because YOU are so much more than “them.”

Feel free to comment with one Positive word to describe YOURSELF, then go around and tag a few friends with a sunshine 🌞 and a positive word on their post to show them you see the special individual they are, too 🥰.

No comments:

Post a Comment